Monday, June 27, 2016

Cherished Memories !

Hello Friends ,
Sharada Dilip here today, 

Yes...This post is very special to me being my last DT inspiration at PABD, 

Thank You so much, PABD and entire DT Team for all the support!!! 


I am sharing a mixed media creation using stamps and stencils !





stamps and stencils used here 









Here sharing a creation with my most favourite Stamp sets at PABD













Stamps used here -





PABD memories are truly fondly cherished here :)

I totally enjoyed creating and hope to have inspired you all to create :) 
get crafting and hope to see you soon with your awesome creations 
Regards



Sharada Dilip

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of projects Sharada! ^__^ <3 I absolutely love the one with Nysaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear !! Glad to hear that she's my absolute favourite !

      Delete
  2. beautiful MM project. PAB Chrysanthemum is one of my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sharda ..both your projects are just wonderful :) I am going to miss you more than any one ..and you know y ;) You are a life saver for me always & a truly passionate crafter by heart ..good luck dear !!😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sharda ..both your projects are just wonderful :) I am going to miss you more than any one ..and you know y ;) You are a life saver for me always & a truly passionate crafter by heart ..good luck dear !!😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your projects are amazing Sharada! The mixed media creation is so bright and colorful with gorgeous flower and textures and love that cute girl dress up with so beautiful embellishments and lace!

    ReplyDelete