Sunday, December 24, 2017

Challenge Inspiration By Ruchi's Crafeteria

Hey There..!
This is Ruchi from Ruchi's Crafeteria..! 
Today I'm sharing an article about a 'Pocket Mini Album' which I've created using PABD (Peek-a-Boo Designs) new release. You can check all the new products HERE & HERE

That's my challenge inspirational post.

Our Theme for NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2017 CHALLENGE IS:

Anything but a card.

Along with this theme, you have a fun grid too of 10 items out of which you can pick any 4 items you like!

Glitter
Geometric Shapes
Sequins
Gold
Stencils
Enamel Dots
Pink
Layers
Cutting Die
Hearts


Here is my project on challenge theme....


I've made this Pocket Mini Album using PABD- Dome Tower Die set. There are so many elements I've used for my project, from our challenge fun grid like Glitter, Sequins, Cutting Die, Pink, Geometric Shape, Gold and Heart. :-)
For my Album Cover I've used PABD- Little Story Stamp set. I've chosen 'Pregnancy' Theme for my album and this stamp set is perfect for this. Stamped this lady from this set and colored using Zig markers.

Here are some close ups of this cover..



This gold heart is a die cut which I've created using PABD- Balloon Mania Die set. Just cut the balloon knot from the bottom and changed into a heart shape. Used PABD- Colorful Polka washi tape here n there to decorate the cover.

Here are some inside pages of my album..


I've used PABD- Mr. & Mrs. Die and PABD- Couple Die  fro this page. These tiny gold hearts are die cut using the same Mr. & Mrs. Die set. Used PABD- Colorful Polka and Watercolor Flowers washi tapes here n there to decorate my page. Sentiment is from PABD- Little Story Stamp set.

A close up look...




For this page used PABD- Baby Girl and Boy Die set. These tiny boots and caps are from PABD- Little Story Stamp set. This image with a little bunny in hands is from PABD- Vet Me stamp set. Congratulations is from PABD- Floral Cages stamp set. Again used PABD- Colorful Polka and Watercolor Flowers washi tapes here n there to decorate my page.


The left side of this page has decorated using PABD- Pretty Roses Stamp set.


This pretty lady is again a part of beautiful stamp set PABD- Little Story stamp set. Colored it using Zig markers.


For this page used PABD- Family Die. Lady with bunny is from PABD- Vet Me stamp set. Best of Luck is from PABD- Floral Cages stamp set. Again used PABD- Colorful Polka and Watercolor Flowers washi tapes here n there to decorate my page.


For this page used PABD- Panda Hugs Stamp set along with PABD- Monochrome Beauty Washi Tape. Sentiment is again from PABD- Little Story Stamp set.

Here are all the PABD Products which I've used creating my projects..

























You can shop all the products HERE 
Our current challenge is going on. Don't forget to participate.Theme is 'Anything but Card'. You can find more details about challenge HERE
Hope you like my crafty work today. Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Crafting!
Ruchi..

8 comments: