Monday, December 19, 2016

TO FINALIZE SOMETHING SWEET

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here. I chose something sweet to finalize the year and said thank you for share with me. 
I love techniques and embossing is one of my favorites. Today I created embossing with die cuts on my first card. Take a look at my card:

  To create this card I used Whisper White card stock, the Dual Stitched Rounded Rectangle and the stamp sets Poppies Bunch and Friends Forever
  1. Stamp the Poppies Bunch using Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder.
  2. Stamp the sentiment from the stamp set Friends Forever.
  3. Apply Distress Ink over the stamped images using a bending tool. I used the Cracked Pistachio color.
  4. Take the small stitched rectangle and place over the card stock just like if you were to cut
  5. Replace the lower cutting plate in your big shot for a rubber mat. The correct sandwich will be: acrylic pad - rubber mat - card stock - die cut - acrylic pad.
  6. Pass your sandwich for the big shot
  7. Finalize your decoration adding some enamel dots or sequins.

For my next project I used an Embossing Folder to have a Dry Embossing and images from the stamp set Flower in a Jar


The base of my card is Crumb Cake and I made a Dry Embossing over a Very Vanilla card stock layer. Then using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink I stamped the tulip image over some of the frames of the background and colored the flowers with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, the Flower in a Jar


With a few elements you can create a great compositions and embossing technique always offered hundreds of possibilities that you can apply easily. I hope my projects inspired you and come back soon! 

Products used:




You will find all these products HERE in Peek a Boo Store!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with something special.

4 comments: