Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Layered card and Challenege inspiration by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,

PABD has versatile designs in stamp and dies...we can make so many designs with them. 
I've created layered card with PABD's past month's releases.


inspiration for this card is our November challenge moodboard.


I've used colors from this moodboard on my card.



here is the procedure for making this card...
I stamped stars from PABD Solid shapes stamp and archival ink.
Next I cut out Fishtail banner from color embossed paper and layered them on the surface with 3D foam.
Fabric flowers are focal point.. adhered them on the top. I also added cute charms at the corners.
Below the flowers I adhered fern flourish diecuts.
and for finishing touch, I used PABD enamel dots.

that's it for today,
Don't forget to join our PABD challenge this month!!

Thanks so much for stopping by

PABD products used here:

Solid shapes stamp


Fishtail banner die



Fern flourish die


6 comments: