Monday, October 31, 2016

October release inspiration by Bilovodenko Nadiya

Hi PABD fun's))) Today Nadiya Bilovodenko is here. I really liked our October release, and I played with them. Let's see what I did?
this is my first project - a simply card.
Background i made use a new stencil Abstract Triangle -
I put modeling paste and added the blue color using watercolor.


 basic details, I did stamp Solid Shapes and cut them along the contour.
 The inscription done by means of hot embossing golden powder and Bold Hugs and Love set.



 my second project - a money gift envelope.
I took a video tutorial for you as it is fast and easy make the.


 Close-up




 Here is tutorial



The third project is an experiment for you - Men's card.
I made a stamp from the set 
and then I just turned and made a stamp imprint of the reverse side.
 Then I cut out the circle and glued it on the black сardstok
Inscription made of white powder with hot embossing.
 I think it came out unusually an attractive and manly.


In my projects i used:





Enamel dots Rose Quartz


Bold Hugs and Love
set

Solid Shapes


 Abstract Triangle
set








 

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards envelope ,The mixed media bg on first one is awesome and loved the use of same stencil to create a soft bg ! Cool use of technique on masculine card !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! i'm glad, that you like it!!!!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty use of stencils, love all the gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!! i love this combination fo color's )))

      Delete
  3. Lovely use of stencil.. Loved every envelope card..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swapna 1000000000 thank you!!!! and this stencil is really awesome!!!!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous projects dear Nadiya, the mixed media one is my absolute favorite! Fantastic use of stencil too! *Hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halak !!!! thank you, my friend!!!!! this is so awesome stencil, that i like it so much and used at my project with love )))))

      Delete