Thursday, August 11, 2016

Picture Frame Tutorial !!

Hi Friends .. How you all are ?? You all must be doing great !!
Today I, Vijaylaxmi Siyal sharing a tutorial of a picture frame !!

So without any delay here we go --

  

 Steps on how I made this  -

1) Take a Chipboard Photo frame .(Either Readymade or handmade )


2) Apply white Acrylic paint to cover the frame .


3) Then I Used PABD Bubbles Stencil & Texture Paste to give the frame a nice texture !! Did you check how huge these stencils are ?? So easy to work on bigger projects like this and still so pocket friendly.. 


4)  Actually I thought to add color to my texture paste & for some vintage look I added vintage photo DI and applied that brownish texture paste but after doing this I didn't felt good about the outcome & it seems like a blunder so I applied a coat of Gesso over the stenciled area !!


With a coat of Gesso -


5) Then I again distressed it with broken china DI ..now when its looking some better , I started decorating it ..!!


Some More Ink -


6) Decorate it as per your choice. I used PABD Magical Fairies Stamp Set & PABD Love Word Die Cut to decorate my frame along with some Flowers & other embellishments.


Hope you like my attempt.


And since Teacher's Day is approaching and all crafty moms need to make series of cards for you children .. here I made a really simple and quick card !!

Here is a look 




I hope you all are submitting your beautiful entries to our August Color Inspiration Challenge !!

Products Used -

 


Thanks for Stopping by & leaving me love !!
Hugs ..
Vijaylaxmi.

7 comments:

  1. Love the soothing colors with gorgeous textures and embellishment on this beautiful frame and love your Teacher's Day CAS creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects and a fantastic tutorial dear Shalu! ^__^ <3 *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photoframe <3 looks so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project!!!! thank you for tut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial! What an awesome transformation of the frame. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete