Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Product Highlight: Chirping Away

Hello Everyone!!
I got a chance to work with the 'Chirping Away' set which has been designed by our very own Deepthi from Catchy Designs, and one look at the stamps and it really offers soo many cute things that can be done with the stamp set!!!
This chirping away is a really cool set to make super cute scenes and also make some nice focus  related cards!

Here's what I made with this stamp set.

I hope that you all must have participated in our challenge for this month which is all about using one sstamp set in 2 different cards! 
Read all about it here
Challenge #5

Here's the Chirping Away stamp set

Here are the closer look at my cards!



Here's a little scene that I made with the stamp set. Totally loved this one!

Making these cards was soo much fun!! I totally had a fun time working with these!!


Here's the second card that I made. Kept it very simple and kept the focus solely on the birdhouse!! Soo adorable!

I hope you liked my creations and do remember to participate in the challenge, the details of which are mentioned above!

Happy Crafting!
Manu


15 comments:

  1. So cheerful and cute creations! Love the variations using one stamps set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards manu.. Loved the scene u created in first card...its so cheerful !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie!! I love love love this one tooo

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards manu.. Loved the scene u created in first card...its so cheerful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute & pretty cards manu. love both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful projects dear Manu, the one with the multi-colored birdhouses is my favorite! ^__^ *Hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute - super cute stamp set! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete