Friday, March 4, 2016

Journaling with Nysaa at Peek-a-tut

Hello Friends ,
I am Sharada Dilip here today yet again with an Pictorial !

I am here to share my art journal today 
Art journals are at rage these days and with the newest stamp releases at Peek-a-boo this month I couldn't resist but go ahead with creating this First page !



I wanted my page to reflect me, my love for colours and creations !
So I choose to go with my favourite colour combinations with distress paints and acrylic paints .

I created a mix and match background, keeping in mind happy go lucky feel ! 


I added the stamps from the Damask set  which has 15 different designs !


 After random application I went ahead to add in sentiments and words I wanted on the page ! 
This is like a constant reminder to me to keep going !! This is really what artists need a positive vibe to keep on whenever we loose mojo to work and it happens frequently :)

I have used splashes from Holi Hai stamp set totally gives the needed texture look.


I totally love this stamp set Nysaa  !! 
I have layered her dress with pattern paper and coloured her with water colours.


Totally love the way the page turned out!
Hope you liked the Peek -a -tut today 

Stamps used here -
       Holi haibold you



Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to participate in the ongoing challenge # 4 of this month !!


5 comments: